All research assistants are required to complete their IRB training before they can help conduct research. To become certified,
follow these procedures:
- Make an account at: www.citiprogram.org
- Affiliate with the University of Maryland College Park
- Click “Add a Course,” then select “Social & Behavioral Research Investigators”
- Complete the Required Modules in the “Social & Behavioral Research - Basic/Refresher” course.
- Make an account on www.irbnet.org, and upload your CITI certificate of completion in the User Profile section
Don’t forget to complete your bio! You can email it to me (along with a photo) at firstname.lastname@example.org